- Golf ToursCity Stopovers
- VietnamGolf Courses
- Golf HolidaysMultiple Cities
- Overview Vietnam
- Sample Packages (City Stopovers)
- Vietnam Golf Courses
- Exclusive Golf Holidays
- Why with us
What are you thinking for your next golf holiday destination after this Vietnam Golf Holiday? Vietnam a really bad choice for your next golf vacation destination. Here is why and “check it out carefully” before making your decision to come back to Vietnam.
1. The golf courses in Northern Vietnam are extremely ugly?
Stunning and Scenic Sky Lake Golf Resort in Hanoi City Vietnam
2. In the Vietnam Central Coast.. It is not beautiful?
The Dunes Course at Danang Golf Club in Danang City, Vietnam – Top 10 Golf Courses in Asia
3. Golf Courses In the South Vietnam…
Long Thanh Golf Resort in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam – Exclusive and Private Member Course
4. In the Central Highland?
Sacom Tuyen Lam Golf Resort in Dalat City, Vietnam. Do you think it is a nice course?
5. And..on the island off the mainland?
Vinpearl Golf Resort on Hon Tre Island, Nha Trang City, Vietnam – Unique setting and layout course
6. Only Thai Caddies are kute? Vietnamese lady caddies are not charming?
Very kute lady caddies at The Bluffs Ho Tram
7. They do not know how to smile to greet you?
Smiley lady caddies at Danang Golf Club
9. You can not find hotel in outstanding location like the Orchard Road in Singapore, Sukhumvit Road in Bangkok or around the Manhattan in NY with rate under 70$ per night like this. They are really bad value?
Church Boutique Hotel in Hanoi City, Vietnam – Located in the heart of The OLD Quarters. Cost under 70$. You can buy it in your country?
10. You can not find luxury hotels with great amenities to relax in Vietnam?
Intimate and Luxury InterContinental Sun Peninsula Danang Resort
11. Spa in Vietnam was bad?
Luxury and Relaxing Spa at The Nam Hai Resort in Hoi An
12. Beaches in Vietnam are not like Phuket?
Transparent water, quiet beach at the Six Senses Hideaway in Con Dao Island
13. There are no good food in Vietnam? Spring Rolls, PHO and Banh My “Sandwiches” in Vietnam were all bad?
A lots of foreign tourists can eat Vietnamese spring rolls everyday
Many tourists like Vietnamese noodle soup PHO – You too?
Vietnamese banh mi the world’s best sandwich?
14. There are nothing to see for you and non-golfers alike?
Halong Bay – UNESCO Heritage and one of the world’s natural wonders. The trip to Hanoi is not complete without visiting Halong Bay
15. …And finally Vietnamese people are not friendly?
You can see Vietnamese people are extremely friendly and smiles are always on the faces
You can see this scene everywhere in Vietnam..
Do not look Vietnam through the lens of war… Please listen to the “Bonjour Vietnam or Hello Vietnam by singer Pham Quynh Anh” and you will know you have to come back to Vietnam again. Please come and experience the best
Tommy – President of Asian Golf Tours